It’s hard to believe that LeanSentry is turning 10!
During the last 10 years, we went from a collection of IIS troubleshooting tools that Mike wrote to help fix performance problems for large IIS sites like MySpace, Microsoft mobile, and Vevo to a comprehensive diagnostic service for troubleshooting and optimizing IIS websites.
What’s more, we’ve worked with thousands of companies and IT/developer pros like you to help solve real issues for real applications.
During this time, the number one challenge we’ve heard from our customers is the need for best-practice knowledge, and real-world skills on how to do troubleshooting and optimization. Even with a diagnostic service like LeanSentry, many customers still found it difficult to make the actual changes they needed to resolve their problems.
Get the guides
We personally worked with, and helped thousands of you to do this. Now, we’ll be sharing our techniques and tools we’ve used through the years to empower as many people as possible to run reliable, high performance websites on the Microsoft web platform.
We’ll cover topics like:
- How to configure your IIS website for maximum availability,
- How to save cloud hosting costs with smart optimizations,
- What kind of IIS monitoring helps you fix website issues, and what is a waste of your time,
- How to quickly recover from memory leaks, hangs, high CPU issues, queueing, and others,
- Best practice application patterns ASP.NET developers can use to build faster, more reliable, more scalable apps,
- Tools we use to all these things correctly, and much more…
We’ll also look at a bunch of things that DON’T WORK. There are a lot of those … including popular things that take down your website, break your webserver, or cause you to spend 4x more money on your cloud hosting.
To be the first to receive content, be sure to head over to https://www.leansentry.com/guide and sign up for the Guide newsletter.
See you soon!